Translate

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Quick vignette

A friend asked about my progress on the boathouse, so I threw together a quick vignette in the first sort-of-finished interior room.

I still have to install the window shutters (and make the removable roof for the ticket office), but I think you'll get the idea. (The "view" is a rendering of the Indiana Jones Adventure - which is next to the boathouse in real life - from my D23 calendar. I didn't have any good pictures of Adventureland on hand.)


6 comments:

  1. Ooooos and ahhhhhs! The room looks great. Love the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I'm not ready to start decorating the boathouse (anyone who has been through this room in real life knows it is NOT arranged like this - plus I still need to finish building it!), but I promise the wait will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anna,
    Great work. It is looking lovely.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anna .
    I am so glad to find your blog .
    You are making beautifully detailed buildings. Very nice work
    Timea
    enchantedolls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete