Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Starting Over...Again

For a while now, I've felt a bit burnt out on the midcentury house - I think I made the design, with multiple opening panels, a bit too complicated for my skill level. I just can't seem to get it right, and it's much more frustrating than I've let on.

So, I'm going to put it aside for now. I may come back to it in a few months, or a few years. But for now, I've begun another project (one I'm sure I can handle).

Here's a clue (and it's NOT a Tudor/medieval building!):


1 comment:

  1. The hiatus is not just normal but also good for your projects! I have "been" building my first dollhouse for over two years but when you go back to it in spurts you will have learned more and have more patience for it.

    Go with what make you feel compelled and creative the miniature hobby can literally sit on your shelf while you do!
    js

    ReplyDelete