Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Progress

The mystery project's shell is built and I'm hard at work at the exterior. Here's a "work in progress" shot for you:


To answer your guesses on the last post....it's not a church, fire station, or hotel. It's something most of you have never seen before (and I had to tweak the design considerably to keep this project a semi-manageable size). Keep in mind that many identifying details are not yet in place.

I plan to reveal what this unusual structure is in the next couple of weeks. But, feel free to keep guessing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Anna, this looks very interesting but I couldn't begin to hazard a guess as to what it's going to turn out to be. I'll be back to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Anna, this looks very interesting but I couldn't begin to hazard a guess as to what it's going to turn out to be. I'll be back to find out!

    ReplyDelete